STILETTO TOOLS WARRANTY RETURN POLICY
This product is warranted by Stiletto Tools for one (1) year from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and materials, with proof of purchase. During the warranty period, Stiletto will repair or replace a defective product with a new or reconditioned part or product, depending on the availability at the time of replacement.
This warranty covers normal usage and does not cover damage which results from accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism, neglect or improper maintenance. The warranty does not cover damage which results from unauthorized repairs, alterations or modifications. This warranty does not cover damage to hammer which results from striking hammer against hardened steel tools, i.e. cat's paw, Steel stakes, foundation bolts, chisel, hardened Duplex, spirals, etc.
1. Any product being returned to Stiletto Tools must be accompanied by a completed "Stiletto Tools Warranty Return" form, placed in the box in which it is returned. This form will be emailed or faxed to you after calling us and stating the problem. The return form must be filled out completely, stating the date of purchase and reason for the return.
2. While the qualities of lightweight Titanium can reduce fatigue and sore elbows, it should not be struck upon hardened objects. This could result in damage to the face of the hammer.
All warranty claims must be called into Stiletto first, before any action will be taken. Failure to contact Stiletto will lead to delay in replacement or repair.
* Warranty repair is at the option of Stiletto upon inspection.
* All warranty items shall be returned via prepaid shipment to Stiletto.
* It is at Stiletto's option to repair or replace item AFTER receipt of said defective item.
Stiletto Tools Returns Procedure Call (800) 987-1849
PLEASE REFER TO STILETTO WARRANTY RETURN POLICY
Stiletto Warranty Return Form.PDF
Stiletto Warranty Policy.pdf
Find more answers in our FAQ section (click here)
Cant' find the answer? Please contact us! (click here)